Match Point Or On Your Marks
There’s nothing routine about a workout at Colorado Athletic Club-Inverness. Discover a new passion or revive your glory days in our swimming pools and on our courts…all while learning alongside our incredible coaching staff.
Fitness for All
- Lace up your shoes and find your competitive match on one of our many courts
- We offer squash, tennis, racquetball and handball, all in one convenient location
- Organize a pickup game or practice your crossover on the full-size basketball court
- Jump in! With heated indoor pools open year round, and a seasonal outdoor pool, the water is always perfect at Colorado Athletic Club-Inverness
- Swimmer training and swim lessons are available for current and future swimmers and triathletes
- Childrens’ pool open for the little ones in the summer
- Challenge yourself with our group and personal training classes, offered daily
- Learn proper techniques and refine your fitness routine with our expert, certified staff
- Train on the best equipment and with the best staff in the Denver Metro area
- Pristine studios and classrooms ensure the best environment
Have a Fitness Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
We look forward to seeing you back in the club doing what you love. Be safe. Stay strong.
Following the mid-March declaration from local, state and national leaders asking for the temporary closure of bars, restaurants, movie theaters and gyms, our Clubs our temporarily closed.
While we look forward to re-opening and getting our associates doing what they do better than anyone else, we have a specialized team working to help maintain your fitness and wellness routine during this time. Check out our Virt Club: Virtual Fitness in your home.
We also recognize you might have questions about your membership and want to be updated on our next steps, so we now have your Frequently Asked Questions on our website.
Be Safe. Stay Strong.
We’re in this together.
#inspirefitness #staystrong #stayfit #strongertogether
Click to close