Fitness for All
Tennis, Racquetball, & Basketball Courts
- Lace up your shoes and find your competitive match on one of our many courts
- We offer squash, tennis, racquetball and handball, all in one convenient location
- Organize a pickup game or practice your crossover on the full-size basketball court
Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Jump in! With heated indoor pools open year round, and a seasonal outdoor pool, the water is always perfect at Colorado Athletic Club-Inverness
- Swimmer training and swim lessons are available for current and future swimmers and triathletes
- Childrens’ pool open for the little ones in the summer
- Challenge yourself with our group and personal training classes, offered daily
- Learn proper techniques and refine your fitness routine with our expert, certified staff
- Train on the best equipment and with the best staff in the Denver Metro area
- Pristine studios and classrooms ensure the best environment
Have a Fitness Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour time slot and make the most of our strength and cardio and tennis areas. You’ll find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
Please note the following amenities and their current modifications during Phase I of re-opening:
:: Tennis courts are available on a reservation basis. Please use our Club App to reserve your court.
:: Studio fitness classes are up and running. Please check the class schedule using our Club App to make your reservation
:: Indoor and outdoor pools are restricted during this phase.
:: Indoor court sports are restricted during this phase.
:: Locker rooms are available but showers, saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools remain closed.
:: Towel Service is not available.
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
:: Nursery & Blast! Sports are being worked on and we look forward to opening in the coming weeks.
Please also plan to comply with state and local guidelines which may require you to bring and wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
Click to close