As a member of Colorado Athletic Club-Boulder this is the place for you to get exclusive information on upcoming events, summer camps and discover new classes to add to your personal fitness schedule
Your next class is waiting...Get after it!
Put your favorite class on your personal calendar or explore a new one to expand your fitness routine.
View Class Schedule
Blast! Camp & Kids Programs
- Blast! into summer with day camps at Colorado Athletic Club-Boulder, designed with your kids in mind
- For 12 summer weeks, Blast! offers kids ages 5-12 sports-focused camps that boost self-confidence, improve specific sports skills and make fitness a fun part of everyday life
- Each week offers a different sports-oriented theme, so your kids can learn a new sport or improve in their favorite one
- Camps run from 9AM – 12PM Monday – Friday
- We keep camper-to-counselor ratio low, which is ideal for personalized skill development
- Members and non-members welcome
Kids Swimming Programs
- Splash into summer with poolside activities for all ages and skill levels
- Get your infant or toddler comfortable in the water with our certified instructors
- Prepare your future Olympian with our swim schools designed for all ages and skill levels
- Help your kids refine their technique and mechanics with specialized one-on-one coaching
- Is your swimmer ready to level-up? They can compete with other swimmers on our competitive swim team
- Need specialized training for small groups? Semi-private lessons are also available for focused swimmers
Blast! Camp Dates & Rates
Blast! Camps Schedule
CAMP 1 | May 28-May 31 Swimming
CAMP 2 | June 3-7 Soccer – Game on Friday!
CAMP 3 | June 10-14 Track & Field or Yoga
CAMP 4 | June 17-21 STEM
CAMP 5 | June 24-28 Flag Football or Dance
CAMP 6 | July 1-5 (No camp July 4) Swimming
CAMP 7 | July 8-12 Soccer – Game on Friday!
CAMP 8 | July 15-19 Track & Field or Yoga
CAMP 9 | July 22-26 Judo
CAMP 10 | July 29-August 2 Judo
CAMP 11 | August 5-9 Flag Football or Dance
CAMP 12 | August 12-16 Swimming
- Daily Rate: Member $37 | Non-member $47
- Weekly Rate Member $148 | Non-member $188
Payments & Deposits
A $50 nonrefundable deposit per child is required upon registration. This deposit will go toward the cost of camp.
- Receive 10% off when you register an additional child! Ask about our bring-a-friend discount!
- Register by March 1 and receive 15% off.
To register your kids for Blast! Camps, please see a team member in the club or by calling 303.499.6590
Fit Like That Blog
Packed with healthy tips, expert advice and specific information about family fitness, full body training, yoga and Pilates, Fit Like That is your go-to resource for the latest health news and conditioning information.
What is high-intensity training and how does it work? –Dana H. High-intensity training is a fusion of sports performance training and bootcamp. The sports performance...
by Chris Chavez, Certified Personal Trainer, ACSM Summer brings a lot of sunshine and great opportunities for exercising outdoors including running, cycling, swimming, pick-up games...
by Jeremy Jaramillo, Certified Personal Trainer When you think of summer fun, ideas like firing up the grill and relaxing poolside in the backyard probably...
Have a Question?
Click here to claim your FREE 3-Day Trial Pass