Fitness for All
Top Notch Gear
- Bench presses, rowing machines, smooth cycles and dumbells abound in our fitness center
- Much more than a gym, our club believes the best equipment enhances every workout
- Our trained and friendly staff is always on hand to show you how to use the equipment properly to get the most out of your routine
- Jump in! With heated indoor and outdoor saline pools open all year long. The water is always perfect at Colorado Athletic Club-Boulder
- Swim training, swim lessons and our swim team are available for current and future swimmers and triathletes
- Splash pad and waterslide are open for the little ones year round
- Challenge yourself with our personal and group training classes, offered daily
- Learn proper techniques and refine your fitness routine with our expert, certified staff
- Train on the best equipment and with the best staff in Boulder
- Pristine studios and classrooms ensure the best environment for your workouts
Have a Fitness Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
After months of challenging times, we are happy to share some great news! Governor Polis has provided guidance and the timeline for athletic clubs to re-open. We have been preparing and are ready to exceed State, County and CDC requirements. We’re open!
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our Safety Protocols and our Member’s Commitment to Social Responsibility on our website. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, tennis court or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Please also note, we must limit some amenities in our first phase of re-opening. At this time they are: hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, towel service, showers and basketball games. Nursery and 2 person racquetball/squash/handball is currently under review and we hope to launch soon. Watch for further details in the coming days.
Yes, there will be changes, but we will be safe, healthy and together soon. We are excited to see you. We will have a few important updates for you via email and our website. Be on the lookout in the coming days but first, we had to say SEE You Soon.
#coloradoathleticclubs #inspirefitness #strongertogether #exerciseisessential
We’re Stronger. Together.
Your Colorado Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close