Effortlessly combining fun with fitness comes naturally to us here at Colorado Athletic Club-Boulder. So it was only natural that we developed our unique family activities to engage you and your kids all year long.
BLAST! was created to engage children in fun, healthy activities while parents take advantage of all the club has to offer. An emphasis on active play means you can focus on PRs, while our qualified and caring specialists support your kids in our indoor gym, outdoor playground, and during any number of stimulating games in our childcare area. When your workout is over, your kids will be happy and exhausted, and maybe even a little excited for your next workout!
- Arts & Crafts
- Fitness through active play
- School breaks got you stumped? Weʼve got you covered with our Schoolʼs Out program
- Scheduled around the Boulder Valley School District calendar, let your kids swim, play, get creative with arts and crafts and make new friends – all under the guidance of our certified and passionate team
- For specific dates and times, contact our Hospitality Desk to learn more about Schoolʼs Out and the awesome activities that await your kids!
- Planning birthday parties for kids can be stressful, we know. Not anymore
- Our event staff knows what kids like, and we offer a wide variety of party packages for boys and girls of all ages
- Year-round pool parties are always a popular choice
- Disco dance parties
- Sports extravaganzas
- Take advantage of our basketball court, outdoor tennis courts and playground for your next birthday party!
- To reserve a date and activities, contact our Hospitality Desk
Keep your kids active and engaged this summer with our Blast! Summer day camps. Blast! Summer provides your kiddos with a sports-focused curriculum–encouraging teamwork, self-esteem and boosting skills in specific sports will serve them for years to come. Theyʼll be supervised and coached by our certified team of counselors and will thrive with the low counselor-to-camper ratio.