To ensure your safety, the following guidelines have been implemented:
- Lane reservations required via our Club App. If a lane is open please make your reservation on your mobile device or at the front desk before entering the pool. Open swim is not available.
- One swimmer per lane, one session per member, daily.
- Enter and swim in the middle of your designated lane, at all times.
- Pool lounge chairs have been set up for proper distancing. Please do not move furniture during this phase of re-opening.
- We are pleased to have you in club, enjoy your swim!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
After months of challenging times, we are happy to share some great news! Governor Polis has provided guidance and the timeline for athletic clubs to re-open. We have been preparing and are ready to exceed State, County and CDC requirements. We’re open!
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our Safety Protocols and our Member’s Commitment to Social Responsibility on our website. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, tennis court or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Please also note, we must limit some amenities in our first phase of re-opening. At this time they are: hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, towel service and showers. Watch for further details in the coming days.
Yes, there will be changes, but we will be safe, healthy and together soon. We are excited to see you. We will have a few important updates for you via email and our website. Be on the lookout in the coming days but first, we had to say SEE You Soon.
#coloradoathleticclubs #inspirefitness #strongertogether #exerciseisessential
We’re Stronger. Together.
Your Colorado Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close