As a member of Colorado Athletic Club-16 Street this is the place for you to get exclusive information on upcoming events, summer camps and discover new classes to add to your personal fitness schedule
Your next class is waiting...Get after it!
Put your favorite class on your personal calendar or explore a new one to expand your fitness routine.
Camp & Kids Programs
- Blast! into summer with day camps at Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street, designed with your kids in mind
- For 12 summer weeks, Blast! offers kids ages 5-12 sports-focused camps that boost self-confidence, improve specific sports skills and make fitness a fun part of everyday life
- Each week offers a different sports-oriented theme, so your kids can learn a new sport or improve in their favorite one
- Camps run from 9am – 12pm Monday – Friday
- We keep camper-to-counselor ratio low, which is ideal for personalized skill development
- Members and non-members welcome
Kids Swimming Programs
- Splash into summer with poolside activities for all ages and skill levels
- Get your infant or toddler comfortable in the water with our certified instructors
- Prepare your future Olympian with our swim schools designed for all ages and skill levels
- Help your kids refine their technique and mechanics with specialized one-on-one coaching
- Is your swimmer ready to level-up? They can compete with other swimmers on our competitive swim team
- Need specialized training for small groups? Semi-private lessons are also available for focused swimmers
Blast! Camp Dates & Rates
Blast Camps Schedule
CAMP 1 | May 29-June 1 Swimming
CAMP 2 | June 4-8 Soccer
CAMP 3 | June 11-15 Tennis
CAMP 4 | June 18-22 Triathlon
CAMP 5 | June 25-29 Basketball
CAMP 6 | July 2-6 (No camp July 4) Swimming
CAMP 7 | July 9-13 Racquetball/Squash
CAMP 8 | July 16-20 Basketball
CAMP 9 | July 23-27 Tennis
CAMP 10 | July 30-August 3 Triathlon
CAMP 11 | August 6-10 Soccer
CAMP 12 | August 13-17 Swimming
- Daily Rate: Member $37 | Non-member $47
- Camper Weekly Rate Member $148 | Non-member $188
Payments & Deposits
A $50 nonrefundable deposit per child is required upon registration. This deposit will go toward the cost of camp.
- Receive 20% off when you register for a full week!
- Register by April 30 and receive 15% off.
To register your kids for Blast! Camps, please see a team member in the club or by calling (303) 499-6590
Fit Like That Blog
Packed with healthy tips, expert advice and specific information about family fitness, full body training, yoga and Pilates, Fit Like That is your go-to resource for the latest health news and conditioning information.
Your health and safety is our number one priority. During the temporary closure, we teamed up with domestic and international industry leaders to assemble, train,...
Groundbreaking research indicates gyms pose no additional risk of catching COVID-19 Read Now Credit: healthclubmanagement.co.uk
A new analysis highlights the power of regular, daily exercise on our immune system and the importance of people continuing to work-out even in lockdown....
Have a Question?
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
We wish we never had to temporarily close our doors, but considering exercise is the ultimate stress reducer, it appears we re-opened at just the right time.
Here’s a huge WELCOME BACK to a cleaner, safer club that still offers the best strength and cardio equipment, pools and high intensity programs to pump up your heart, tone down your stress, kick off your fitness routine and kick your butt. The best way to stay strong is to be strong – physically and mentally.
Now for the cool parts:
• You get a new accountability buddy – Our Club App helps you register for your workout, class, lane and court time!
• All of our Members have agreed to be Socially Responsible to be Stronger. Together. and make the club cleaner than ever.
While you can locate any of our amenity restrictions on our FAQ page, it’s the same beautiful club, supported by dedicated teammates offering up an unbeatable experience.
#ColoradoAthleticClubTaborCenter #InspireActiveLifestyles #WeAreStrongerTogether
We are doing this, and we’re doing it together.
Your Colorado Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close