A Stronger Team
Much more than a perk, our Corporate Wellness program is equal parts lifestyle and team-building. Designed to satisfy the high standards of your employees, Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street offers wellness options for companies of all sizes.
Corporate Wellness Options
- Work with Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street to create a custom monthly fee
- Give each of your local employees the full benefits and perks of membership
- Designed for companies with 25+ local employees
- Incentivize your employees to join by contributing to their monthly membership dues
- Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street will match your company’s contribution (up to a certain amount)
- Designed for companies of all sizes
- Motivate your team to join with discounted enrollment fees and monthly dues
- No cost to you as the employer
- Take advantage of this partnership by enrolling at least five new employees during open enrollment
Get Started Today
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
We look forward to seeing you back in the club doing what you love. Be safe. Stay strong.
To our Colorado Athletic Club fitness community,
As a member of CAC, your health and wellness is extremely important to us. Following the March 16 declaration from Colorado Governor Jared Polis announcing the closure of bars, restaurants, movie theaters and gyms, we must temporarily close Monday, March 16 at 8PM until further notice.
In order to take care of our associates and maintain the club during this time, we ask for your patience regarding further direction. We will monitor global trends and guidelines from our national health leaders to determine when it is safe to serve our members. Please know our intensive cleaning procedures will have us prepared for re-opening.
While we are closed, it doesn’t mean your fitness routine has to stop. Look for future emails offering virtual Les Mills studio fitness classes.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Click to close