There are gyms and then there are clubs
We’re redefining what the health club experience is all about. Comfortable and welcoming, Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street offers our members and guests the best fitness options in town. What makes us so different? We invite you to visit and see for yourself.
- Revitalize your body with our steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools
- Plush, full-size, executive locker rooms
- Treat yourself to a relaxing massage
- Patio overlooking the 16th Street Mall
- Towel service for pools, locker rooms and fitness areas
- 45,000 square feet of superior fitness options
- On-site cafe for quick, healthy and convenient nourishment
- Fitness studios for the discerning member
- Ample free weights and fitness floor
- Indoor saltwater pool, open all year long for your training needs
Programs & Classes
- Group fitness
- 30+ Pilates classes to build strength, rehab injuries and improve overall performance, including a fully-equipped STOTT Pilates
- Yoga classes for all skill levels, including hot yoga
- Personal training to blow past your goals
Your Membership is Waiting for You
With so many membership options, the question isn’t “Should I?” but “When can I start?”
Discover the difference of personalized fitness and incredible amenities, all under one roof.
A benefits package has never looked so good with the Corporate Membership at Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street.
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
After months of challenging times, we are happy to share some great news! Governor Polis has provided guidance and the timeline for athletic clubs to re-open. We have been preparing and are ready to exceed State, County and CDC requirements. We’re open!
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our Safety Protocols and our Member’s Commitment to Social Responsibility on our website. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, tennis court or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Please also note, we must limit some amenities in our first phase of re-opening. At this time they are: hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, towel service and showers. Watch for further details in the coming days.
Yes, there will be changes, but we will be safe, healthy and together soon. We are excited to see you. We will have a few important updates for you via email and our website. Be on the lookout in the coming days but first, we had to say SEE You Soon.
#coloradoathleticclubs #inspirefitness #strongertogether #exerciseisessential
We’re Stronger. Together.
Your Colorado Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close