Motivate and Elevate
There is no one-size-fits-all process to training. Find your ideal methodology at Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street. From individual and group fitness to unrivaled classes led by elite, certified and fun instructors, you’ll be poised to crush your goals, make friends and break a sweat. Are you ready?
Training for All
- Our friendly, approachable fitness experts focus on you and your goals
- Training for a race? Recovering from an injury? Our staff is here to support you and keep you motivated
- One-on-one relationships build the trust and confidence needed to achieve your goals
- Experience what makes our expert coaches best-in-class by jumping into one of our intimate group classes
- There’s strength in numbers and training with friends both new and old is rewarding and inspiring
- Find classes for Pilates, agility, cardio and much more
- With our fitness programs, you can learn new, proven techniques without having to go to a specialized gym
- Learn how to use BOSU balance equipment with our high-energy trainers
- Mix it up with high intensity training (HIT) or heated power yoga
- We also offer cycling, Zumba, swimming fitness and Barre
Say Goodbye to “This Again?”
With training options for all levels across all of our training programs, you’ll find a class or instructor to match your skill set and surpass your goals. Try something new every week, or build a schedule around the classes you know and love.
Have a Training Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
All the benefits of energetic classes & training, but done at home for FREE! Strength, cardio, dance, step, core, boxing, family, cycling…
Following the mid-March declaration from local, state and national leaders asking for the temporary closure of bars, restaurants, movie theaters and gyms, our Clubs our temporarily closed.
While we look forward to re-opening and getting our associates doing what they do better than anyone else, we have a specialized team working to help maintain your fitness and wellness routine during this time. Check out our Virt Club: Virtual Fitness in your home.
We also recognize you might have questions about your membership and want to be updated on our next steps, so we now have your Frequently Asked Questions on our website.
Be Safe. Stay Strong.
We’re in this together.
#inspirefitness #staystrong #stayfit #strongertogether
Click to close