Motivate and Elevate
There is no one-size-fits-all process to training. Find your ideal methodology at Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street. From individual and group fitness to unrivaled classes led by elite, certified and fun instructors, you’ll be poised to crush your goals, make friends and break a sweat. Are you ready?
Training for All
- Our friendly, approachable fitness experts focus on you and your goals
- Training for a race? Recovering from an injury? Our staff is here to support you and keep you motivated
- One-on-one relationships build the trust and confidence needed to achieve your goals
- Experience what makes our expert coaches best-in-class by jumping into one of our intimate group classes
- There’s strength in numbers and training with friends both new and old is rewarding and inspiring
- Find classes for Pilates, agility, cardio and much more
- With our fitness programs, you can learn new, proven techniques without having to go to a specialized gym
- Learn how to use BOSU balance equipment with our high-energy trainers
- Mix it up with high intensity training (HIT) or heated power yoga
- We also offer cycling, Zumba, swimming fitness and Barre
Say Goodbye to “This Again?”
With training options for all levels across all of our training programs, you’ll find a class or instructor to match your skill set and surpass your goals. Try something new every week, or build a schedule around the classes you know and love.
Have a Training Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Click here to claim your FREE 3-Day Trial Pass