Studio Fitness Guidelines
To ensure your safety, the following guidelines have been implemented:
- Reservations are required to ensure appropriate studio capacity and sanitation requirements. Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Participant spacing is reflected in floor markings to allow for proper distancing. If further distancing is necessary or ceiling heights prevent improved circulation, classes may be moved to larger spaces (ex. basketball court) or outside (as available).
- Please bring personal yoga mats. Shared equipment is not currently available.
- Per our Member Social Responsibility commitment, team up to wipe down equipment and your marked space immediately following class.
- Additional sanitation time between classes has been built in to ensure associates can completely clean the studio. After the room has been cleaned, signage at the entrance will reflect “Room has been sanitized” and you may come in.
- Enjoy your workout!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
After months of challenging times, we are happy to share some great news! Governor Hogan has provided guidance and the timeline for athletic clubs to re-open. We have been preparing and are ready to exceed State, County and CDC requirements.
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our safety protocols and our Member’s Commitment to social responsibility. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Please note that based on local regulations as well as international best practices and guidelines, certain features or areas of the club are temporarily unavailable until Phase II or III:
:: Locker rooms including showers, saunas and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
:: Kidsports will be open Monday-Saturday, 9-11AM for ages 7-11 only. Reservations will be necessary.
:: Nursery will be open Monday-Saturday 9AM-12PM for ages 3-6 only. Reservations will be necessary
Yes, there will be changes, but we will be safe, healthy and together soon. We are excited to see you. We will have a few important updates for you via email and our website. Be on the lookout in the coming days but first, we had to say SEE You Soon.
#belairathleticclub #inspirefitness #strongertogether #exerciseisessential
Your Bel Air Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close