To keep our members and teammates healthy and safe we ask all members agree to the below commitments before entering, and throughout their time in the club.
In addition, members will be prompted to review and agree to these commitments when reserving Club Time in MotionVibe.
If for any reason you are not able to commit or if you have questions please email us at BAACgetfit@wellbridge.com
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 you may not enter the club.
- Members with a temperature above 100 degrees will not be allowed to use the club.
- Plan to comply with local, state or federal guidelines which may require you to bring and wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds upon entering the club and before you leave.
- Maintain proper physical distancing of at least 6’ at all times.
- Per CDC guidelines, it is recommended to wear a mask/face covering.
- We will have extra teammates cleaning high-touch areas at all times, but we ask each member to also take responsibility for wiping down anything you touch.
- Additional sanitation stations, including equipment wipes, disinfectant bottles with towels, and hand sanitizer are available for all to use.
- Follow posted requirements regarding club flow or room capacity restricted areas.
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
After months of challenging times, we are happy to share some great news! Governor Hogan has provided guidance and the timeline for athletic clubs to re-open. We have been preparing and are ready to exceed State, County and CDC requirements.
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our safety protocols and our Member’s Commitment to social responsibility. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Please note that based on local regulations as well as international best practices and guidelines, certain features or areas of the club are temporarily unavailable until Phase II or III:
:: Locker rooms including showers, saunas and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
:: Kidsports will be open Monday-Saturday, 9-11AM for ages 7-11 only. Reservations will be necessary.
:: Nursery will be open Monday-Saturday 9AM-12PM for ages 3-6 only. Reservations will be necessary
Yes, there will be changes, but we will be safe, healthy and together soon. We are excited to see you. We will have a few important updates for you via email and our website. Be on the lookout in the coming days but first, we had to say SEE You Soon.
#belairathleticclub #inspirefitness #strongertogether #exerciseisessential
Your Bel Air Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close