The White Glove Treatment
Welcome to your club. Feel the difference when you walk through the doors of Bel Air Athletic Club. Our friendly, dedicated staff greets you before you head off to our executive locker rooms. Get energized in one of the many studios or fitness classes, where you’ll be challenged and motivated by the best instructors in Bel Air. Unwind at one of our many happy hours or hit Ma Pa trail with other members. You belong here.
Feel right at home as you enter the club. Our staff strives to provide you with the best health club experience available.
Courteous, certified coaches and instructors lead you through group classes and help you reach your fullest potential with personal training sessions.
With executive style locker rooms and towel service, excellent child care and onsite massage, we’re elevating the health club experience to a whole new level.
A Cut Above
Best-in-Class Trainers & Staff
- Our team goes the extra mile to make sure you get the most out of your membership
- World-class trainers who call Bel Air home are the foundation at the club. Learn from the best, be your best
- Need a spotter or pointers on using the pristine equipment? Just ask. We’re here for you
- Quickly find your favorite instructor and build your own fitness schedule
- Don’t be surprised when a great conversation during class continues after the timer goes off. We’ve noticed that our members quickly become friends at Bel Air Athletic Club
- Meet new friends and invite your own to our frequent happy hours. Unwind after a great workout with some laughs and drinks
Fun for the Family
- Healthy living is a lifelong pursuit. That’s why we strive to provide great spaces for your kids while you workout
- Specially designed programs for children of all ages provide a stimulating and fun environment, all year long
- Enjoy our outdoor swimming pools with the whole family–and don’t forget about the kiddie pool and splash pad!
- Discover ways to incorporate family-centric fitness activities into your weekly routines
The Latest in Fitness News
Our team’s mission is to keep you motivated and wanting more. We stay up-to-date with the latest breakthroughs in health and wellness, and we want to keep you in the loop too. The result is FitLikeThat.com, our blog dedicated to all things health and wellness.
Have a Lifestyle Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Reason to smile! According to the CDC, you have the option to exercise mask free