Motivate and Elevate
There is no one-size-fits-all process to training. Find your ideal methodology at Bel Air Athletic Club. From personal and group training to countless classes led by elite, certified and fun instructors, you’ll be poised to crush your goals, make friends and break a sweat. Are you ready?
Training for All
- Our friendly, approachable fitness experts focus on you and your goals
- Training for a race? Recovering from an injury? Our staff is here to support you and keep you motivated
- One-on-one relationships build the trust and confidence needed to achieve your goals
- Experience what makes our expert coaches best-in-class by jumping into one of our small-group sessions
- There’s strength in numbers and training with friends both new and old is rewarding and inspiring
- Find classes for flexibility, agility, cardio and much more
- With our fitness programs, you can learn new, proven techniques without having to go to a specialized gym
- Learn how to kickbox with our high-energy trainers
- In Zumba, sweat it out while rocking out
- Mix it up with studio cycling or strength training
- We also offer Barre, Pilates, water fitness, yoga and boxing
Say Goodbye to “This Again?”
With training options for all levels across all of our training programs, youʼll find a class or instructor to match your skill set and surpass your goals. Try something new every week, or build a schedule around the classes you know and love.
Have a Training Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
For more than 40 years, Bel Air Athletic Club has played an important role in the lives of Bel Air-area residents, businesses and students.
During this time, members and teammates have created a vibrant group that connects for all types of fitness as well as countless social events both inside the club and around town. The cliché “work hard, play hard” definitely describes the healthy community you’ve helped develop. That’s what makes this announcement so difficult. On Thursday, February 16, 2023, Bel Air Athletic Club will permanently close its doors.
Understandably, you might have questions regarding your membership. For your convenience, we’re striving to answer most of them below.
If we don’t answer your other questions or concerns below, please email BelAirClubClosing@wellbridge.com and provide the following:
:: First & Last name
:: Birthday and/or membership account #
:: Specific questions you have regarding your account
We will have teammates dedicated to handling your questions and concerns, but it may take up to 3 business days to respond. If you do not hear from us, please try again to ensure we have received your inquiry.
We wish you the best and hope you continue your fitness journey. It has been a pleasure to be a part of your extended family as we’ve watched you inspire active lifestyles.
In good health,
Your Club Leadership Team
Click to close