Serve it Up or Dive In
There’s nothing routine about a workout at Bel Air Athletic Club. Discover a new passion or revive your glory days in our pools and on our courts…all while learning alongside our incredible coaching staff.
Fitness for All
- Lace up your shoes and find your competitive match on one of our many courts
- We offer racquetball and handball, all in one convenient location
- Organize a pickup game or practice your layup on the full-size basketball court
- Indoor volleyball to keep your game sharp
- Jump In! With heated indoor and outdoor pools open all year long, the water is always perfect at Bel Air Athletic Club
- Swim training and lessons are available for current and future swimmers and triathletes
- Kiddie pool and splash pad available for the little ones
- Challenge yourself with our personal and group training classes, offered daily
- Learn proper techniques and refine your fitness routine with our expert, certified staff
- Train on the best equipment and with the best staff in Harford County
- Pristine studios and classrooms ensure the best environment for your workouts
Have a Fitness Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
After months of challenging times, we are happy to share some great news! Governor Hogan has provided guidance and the timeline for athletic clubs to re-open. We have been preparing and are ready to exceed State, County and CDC requirements.
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our safety protocols and our Member’s Commitment to social responsibility. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Please note that based on local regulations as well as international best practices and guidelines, certain features or areas of the club are temporarily unavailable until Phase II or III:
:: Locker rooms including showers, saunas and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
:: Kidsports will be open Monday-Saturday, 9-11AM for ages 7-11 only. Reservations will be necessary.
:: Nursery will be open Monday-Saturday 9AM-12PM for ages 3-6 only. Reservations will be necessary
Yes, there will be changes, but we will be safe, healthy and together soon. We are excited to see you. We will have a few important updates for you via email and our website. Be on the lookout in the coming days but first, we had to say SEE You Soon.
#belairathleticclub #inspirefitness #strongertogether #exerciseisessential
Your Bel Air Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close