Grooming the athletes of tomorrow starts today. We know kids learn differently, and our expert coaches develop personalized training plans for your kids based on their current skills, goals and aspirations
Kids Swimming Programs
- For advanced swimmers based on age, our swim team offers a competitive swim environment for kids looking to refine their skills in the pool
- Swim team coaches work with your swimmer to improve techniques and get race-ready
- Swimming is a lifelong skill. Great Starts gets kids as young as 6 months familiar with the water
- One-on-one lessons with our certified instructors build confidence and comfort in the water for your little ones
- 15-minute sessions, twice a week, dramatically improve their comfort in the water
- Group swim lessons encourage your kids to become more confident in the water
- Limited to 6 kids per lesson, these classes teach independence in the water and prepare them for Stroke School
- Pick-up and drop-off can be arranged for Group Swim, just ask!
- Created for 7- to 10-year-olds and 11+, Stroke School was developed to build upon your child’s existing swimming skills
- Combining new swimming techniques with proper form, watch your swimmer build their strength and efficiency in the water
Private and Semi-Private Lessons
- Our 30-minute private lessons are the perfect way to improve your swimmer’s mechanics and form through personalized feedback
- Semi-private lessons provide an intimate setting with siblings or friends, building upon each child’s strengths and teaching new techniques
We would love to tell you more about our swim offerings for kids. For more information, dates, rates, and availability, please contact us.
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
View Class Schedule
Click here to claim your FREE 3-Day Trial Pass