The studios are open. Get ready to move!
Studio Fitness Guidelines
To ensure your safety, the following guidelines have been implemented:
- Reservations are required to ensure appropriate studio capacity and sanitation requirements. Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Participant spacing is reflected in floor markings to allow for proper distancing. If further distancing is necessary or ceiling heights prevent improved circulation, classes may be moved to larger spaces (ex. basketball court) or outside (as available).
- Please bring personal yoga mats. Shared equipment is not currently available.
- Per our Member Social Responsibility commitment, team up to wipe down equipment and your marked space immediately following class.
- Additional sanitation time between classes has been built in to ensure associates can completely clean the studio. After the room has been cleaned, signage at the entrance will reflect “Room has been sanitized” and you may come in.
- Enjoy your workout!
Have a Studio Question?
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. We’re thrilled to announce we are back!
Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour time slot and make the most of our pool, strength, cardio, tennis and studio fitness areas! That’s right, the pool is open and ready for lap swim! You’ll find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
Please note that based on local regulations as well as international best practices and guidelines, certain features or areas of the club are temporarily unavailable until Phase II or III:
:: Basketball and Racquetball Courts
:: Locker rooms including showers, saunas and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
:: Kids and Youth programing
Please also plan to comply with local, state or federal guidelines which may require you to bring and wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
Click to close