The studios are open. Get ready to move!
Studio Fitness Guidelines
To ensure your safety, the following guidelines have been implemented:
- Reservations are required to ensure appropriate studio capacity and sanitation requirements. Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Participant spacing is reflected in floor markings to allow for proper distancing. If further distancing is necessary or ceiling heights prevent improved circulation, classes may be moved to larger spaces (ex. basketball court) or outside (as available).
- Please bring personal yoga mats. Shared equipment is not currently available.
- Per our Member Social Responsibility commitment, team up to wipe down equipment and your marked space immediately following class.
- Additional sanitation time between classes has been built in to ensure associates can completely clean the studio. After the room has been cleaned, signage at the entrance will reflect “Room has been sanitized” and you may come in.
- Enjoy your workout!
Have a Studio Question?
Your first workout is on us!