Serve it Up or Dive In
There’s nothing routine about a workout at Athletic Club Northeast. Discover a new passion or revive your glory days in our pools and on our courts…all while learning alongside our incredible coaching staff. Looking for something different? We also offer fencing and have an indoor rock climbing wall.
Fitness for All
- Lace up your shoes and find your competitive match on one of our many courts
- We offer basketball, volleyball, tennis, racquetball and handball, all in one convenient location
- Organize a pickup game or practice your layups on the full-size basketball court
- 8 outdoor, hard-court tennis courts
- Jump in! Jump In! With heated indoor and outdoor pools open all year long, the water is always perfect at Athletic Club Northeast
- Swim training and lessons are available for current and future swimmers and triathletes
- Lounge chairs outside for rest and relaxation in between laps
- Challenge yourself with our personal and group training classes, offered daily
- Learn proper techniques and refine your fitness routine with our expert, certified staff
- Train on the best equipment and with the best staff in Fulton County
- Pristine studios and classrooms ensure the best environment for your workouts
- Bring your own foil or borrow ours and enjoy our fencing facilities
- For seasoned fencers or for anyone interested in learning more about the sport, we offer classes and friendly matches
- Belay on! Grab a harness and discover what’s waiting for you on our indoor rock wall
- Rock climbing is a great way to engage your core and work out muscles other exercises don’t hit
- Our rock wall has routes for all climber skill- and risk-levels
- First-come-first-served policy, by reservation only for everyone’s safety
Have a Fitness Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
We look forward to seeing you back in the club doing what you love. Be safe. Stay strong.
Following the mid-March declaration from local, state and national leaders asking for the temporary closure of bars, restaurants, movie theaters and gyms, our Clubs our temporarily closed.
While we look forward to re-opening and getting our associates doing what they do better than anyone else, we have a specialized team working to help maintain your fitness and wellness routine during this time. Check out our Virt Club: Virtual Fitness in your home.
We also recognize you might have questions about your membership and want to be updated on our next steps, so we now have your Frequently Asked Questions on our website.
Be Safe. Stay Strong.
We’re in this together.
#inspirefitness #staystrong #stayfit #strongertogether
Click to close