Grooming the athletes of tomorrow starts today. We know kids learn differently, and our expert coaches develop personalized training plans for your kids based on their current skills, goals and aspirations
- For advanced swimmers based on age, our swim team offers a competitive swim environment for kids looking to refine their skills in the pool
- Swim team coaches work with your swimmer to improve techniques and get race-ready
Private and Semi-Private Lessons
- Our 25-minute private lessons are the perfect way to improve your swimmer’s mechanics and form through personalized feedback
- Semi-private lessons provide an intimate setting with siblings or friends, building upon each child’s strengths and teaching new techniques
- Group swim lessons encourage your kids to become more confident in the water
- These classes teach independence in the water and prepare them for swim team
We would love to tell you more about our swim offerings for kids. For more information, dates, rates, and availability, please contact us.
The fun doesn’t stop with swimming and tennis. Did you know that Athletic Club Northeast is also your kids’ go-to place for dance, fencing, basketball and more.
Parents’ Night Out
For those parents looking to get some alone time to catch the latest blockbuster or to taste one of Buckhead’s newest eateries, look no further. Athletic Club Northeast loves giving parents a night off from August through May. Hit the town while your kids spend some time at Blast! They’ll be so busy with theme nights, games, snacks and fun that they’ll be begging you for your next date night! For more details, please call.
Planning birthday parties for kids can be stressful, we know. Not anymore! Our event staff knows what kids like, and we offer a wide variety of party packages for boys and girls of all ages. Year-round pool parties are always a popular choice, and so are disco dance parties, sports extravaganzas and arts and crafts parties. Take advantage of our basketball court, outdoor tennis courts and rock wall for your next birthday party! To reserve a date and activities, contact our hospitality desk.
We look forward to seeing you back in the club doing what you love. Be safe. Stay strong.
Following the mid-March declaration from local, state and national leaders asking for the temporary closure of bars, restaurants, movie theaters and gyms, our Clubs our temporarily closed.
While we look forward to re-opening and getting our associates doing what they do better than anyone else, we have a specialized team working to help maintain your fitness and wellness routine during this time. Check out our Virt Club: Virtual Fitness in your home.
We also recognize you might have questions about your membership and want to be updated on our next steps, so we now have your Frequently Asked Questions on our website.
Be Safe. Stay Strong.
We’re in this together.
#inspirefitness #staystrong #stayfit #strongertogether
Click to close